Monday, January 3, 2011

Rough night

Today is the seventh day post Kate taking her MMR shot. It's been commonly said that fever will strike 7-10 days after the shot's administered. I wonder if that was the case, but she had a really rough night yesterday. She was tossing, turning, perspiring and basically being very fussy and not able to sleep. Or perhaps it was because she had too much fun in the daytime such that she could not go to rest properly?

It didn't help that the husband and I both had tummyaches and I seemed to have been struck by some odd bug that made me unable to sleep - I suspect it was the prune juice (cos that's the only thing that I took out of the ordinary); sugar perhaps? And I took the juice because I was mildly constipated thinking that taking the juice will help me but noooo, it made me bloated and my stomach churn!

Tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment