Monday, January 24, 2011

Kate's day

We’re looking at much changes in life, especially with Kate growing up so quickly, here’s a jot so we’ll remember how her schedule is today at 16months old.

Between 7 to 8am: Kate wakes up & eats cereal for breakfast.

Before 8am: I leave for work, smothering her in hugs and kisses. I also always ‘nag’ her to “be a good girl” and “I’ll see you tonight”. I also request for a smile so that I leave the house happily. Depending on her mood, she’ll whine to follow me or wave goodbye happily.

9.30am: The FIL & MIL bring Kate to the coffeeshop for their breakfast. They’ll usually spend an hour socializing with friends in the neighbourhood, let Kate ride on kiddy-rides and run amok at the playground.

11am: Kate takes her shower and plays with the MIL. Some days, she takes a nap.

12pm/ when she awakens: Kate has her lunch.

12.20pm: Kate continues to play. At this age, she is very energetic and mobile, climbing everywhere, walking everywhere, touching everything and anything. Rather a handful.

By 3pm: Kate has an afternoon nap & her milk.

5pm: Kate wakes up from her nap. On some days, the husband will be home after work and they get to bond.

By 8pm: I arrive home and have dinner & shower. If it’s not too late, I’ll bring Kate down for a quick walk to the supermarket/void deck.

9.30pm: Everyone’s in their pyjamas and in the cool, air-conditioned room. I read to Kate.

9.45pm-10pm: We give Kate her last feed of the day. She’ll suck on her pacifier and roll around the bed before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment