Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good weekends are made of these

Saturday:
  • Lazy sleep-in thanks to the MIL taking care of Kate
  • Home-cooked noodles (brunch) by the husband
  • Home-cooked lunch by my mom (yummy curry!)
  • Rock-climbing session with the husband & friends (woe to bad weather, resulting in us climbing less, but great nonetheless!)
  • Dinner & hang-out with the husband, friends & their lovely children
Sunday:
  • Run at MacRitchie with the husband and friends (lovely weather!)
  • Yummy brunch - great reward post-run
  • Hang-out with the best friend together with Kate playing with her nieces/nephews
  • Alone-time - did my hair & window shopped
  • Grocery shopping with the husband & daughter
  • Family dinner
The husband just groaned that it's the end of Sunday & that he's tired; but I am stoked that our weekend was so fruitful! I'm especially proud that I'm getting the hang of rock-climbing & improving (*terribly pleased that the husband praised me!); that I've continued to do my twice-weekly runs for a whole month & of course, time spent with loved ones are always rewarding.

Here's to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment