Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kate's special daycare

After much ado, the husband and I are very fortunate that we are able to engage help from family to babysit Kate for this week. We’ve had to make some adjustments to shuttle Kate over, but it’s the perfect solution for us and we’re very grateful that we have help.

On the whole, Kate enjoyed herself thoroughly – what’s not to enjoy when she has company of other kiddos throughout the day?

Life's a breeze when you're zooming along with your little aunt

When I saw her at dinner, she called me “Mama” and proceeded to run around the house, totally at ease. It warms my heart to know that she’s happy. I was also pleasantly surprised to see her trying to feed herself!

Look Ma! mum-mum...

The husband and I agree that the change in environment may be refreshing for her, and I sure hope she picks up skills and grow more independent. I cannot repeat enough how relieved and happy I am that we managed to find this interim daycare solution. Yay to family!

No comments:

Post a Comment