Thursday, January 27, 2011

My favourite sisters meet Kate

Last December, the friend came back from Boston. Now, this friend is very special because she's the most mature girl I know. Like, seriously. We've had good times and better times when we were working together, and some random tidbits about her/us:

1/ we both like to exercise and stay healthy
2/ we are so much happier in our lives now than before (aah, personal growth is great ain't it)
3/ we are both abit siao (she more than me -hah!) and most importantly,
4/ despite us not being colleagues ever since she left to pursue the real experience of life with her loved one, we have kept in touch.

So finally meeting up in person was nice, and made even sweeter that I got to present proudly, my precious daughter.

My ladies

Smiles all around for happy people

So happy that we caught up babe, stay happy and well *hugs

1 comment:

  1. awwwww....big hugs to you and tiny lil ones for sweet baby kate!!! i miss the both of you and i'm looking forward to seeing kate in a year when she can talk!

    ReplyDelete