Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thanks ...

to the husband for the lovely time at dinner last night.
This time, the husband made all the arrangements and I totally felt like I was on a date (uh, ok, so it was). I allowed myself to be picked up and driven to the unknown destination and this was where we ended up.

The ambience was pretty nice, though the husband was pretty sure that the premise used to be a KTV.



The food was interesting, and though the portions were tiny, the whole seven-course dinner filled us up pretty well.

Thanks for the laughs, planning the whole dinner date, company and lovely time we shared over an interesting meal. I love how we chanced upon having this dinner for the first time last year, and I love even more how we're making it a tradition.

Love you my dear husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment