Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Being chased

Talking about dreams, another that took place last night (it was a rather long one where the dream continued even though I woke up in-between to cover up for Kate and myself) was where I was being chased. It was a covert mission where this guy is after something of mine. I'm trying ways and means to get out of his way - this even includes me sitting 'under cover' at a cafe, watching his movements before I make my escape. It's so clear and vivid that I even re-traced my steps to & from my car exactly the same route (same lifts) and I don't know what I have that's so precious but this kinda Bond genre dream is a repeat - I've had it before (not sure if it's the same guy chasing me under the same mission that wasn’t completed the last time) and oh boy, I’m so tired & not to mention stressed out!

My heart is pumping hard and fast, my ears are ringing with buzz and my senses are on (uber) high alert with me being careful to keep my item (what is it?!) safe from this bad rougue!

… I don’t know what this is about but I am damn tired la. Zzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment