Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas lights 2011

December is probably my favouritest month in the year. I also quite like some other months but generally, I like December because it's the month with most festivities, people are generally happier and relaxed because of the holidays. It's also a time for reflection upon the whole year, of welcoming new & exciting things for the new year ahead... and well, I just like the happy mood of everywhere!

I remember a big thing for me a year ago was my new job, and I remember feeling all revved up and happy that my hours at work were so much more forgiving and I also remember hitting Orchard Road last December on several occasions for catch-up makan sessions with my friends, and the one occasion we were walking along looking at the Christmas lights. (How uncanny, that entry was exactly a year ago!)

Yesterday, the husband and I were in town with Kate and I quickly took the opportunity to snap our family pic with the bling-bling of Orchard Road.

Our little family of 3 + 1, December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment