Friday, December 9, 2011

My off-day with Kate

We finally head out of the house at 1pm. I bought this Esprit top for her when she was in my belly. She used to wear it as a dress, now it works as a top. Pink bottoms from H&M, on a holiday to Hong Kong in 2010. Shoes from Osh Kosh.

A treat for us three! We shared a meal of fillet-o-fish (Jake & I had Coke light, she had water from Dora bottle) & nuggets. She tried curry sauce for the first time and didn't fancy it much ("it's spicy!")
"We are going to watch Hi-5 ok? Are you happy?" She then napped on the drive there for half hour.
I needed a toilet break when we arrived. "Got small small basin! For me!" She squealed in delight.


There was still time before the show so we walked about the first level of Millenia Walk. Not very exciting, though we chanced upon a mini book fair. The little one flips through a colourful book.

"See! She never wear shoes! So naughty, correct?"


We got to the already-crowded stage area. She happily posed for me. She got bored waiting half-hour for the show to start.

The girl doing some hand action along with the show.


We bumped into her little friend, Finn! He's grown so tall since we last saw him at his birthday party in August!
After the show ended, she stayed off-stage & watched other kids go up to take pics with Hi-5. We got there 50minutes before the show started but the limited stickers for photo-taking (first 50 kids) were already given out!
Good thing Kate was content enough to just watch the happenings, and I compensated her with a picture with Jup Jup instead.


We then discovered a bakery where we stocked up on a snack & our breakfast.
Enjoying her snack
We headed out of town towards home. "I'm so tired", exclaims Kate.

We made a stop-over at Rail Mall for me to find out the status of our coffee table. Kate was entertained by "a small small chair for me!"

"Take a picture, this one too"

I had to make a stop at the ATM for another house errand, and she entertained herself by running up and down the sloping corridor.

"Durians!"

After dinner, she had some "yan wo, this is mine, correct?!"


Finally, some "superman" time with Papa. How you play the game: first you climb on top of him...

Then you JUMP!
And you roll over and are incredibly happy!

It was a tiring day, not very eventful and exciting but terribly fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment