Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tired

That's what we are.

I think the husband slept a total of 6 hours in the past 48 hours. And while I'm lucky to have had more hours of sleep, mine was disrupted and the amount of driving & shuttling to/fro to ensure that Kate is taken care of, work is not neglected - I'm truly exhausted.

I'm also heavier - my back is more achey and my legs are beginning to feel abit sore and with the lack of sleep + Kate's flu bug that I've had to contend with is really making me feel like I want to sleep for a thousand years. Except that Jake will move it move it so much that I'll wake up abruptly and wonder what disturbed my sleep.

But. We're ploughing on and there are many things to be happy about - the fact that Kate is a (whiney) darling, there is plenty of love around (random sms-es of concern from the sister), happy memories & pictures of Kate which never fails to bring a smile, little pockets of moments with the husband where I get to blabber on about anything & everything, a new home to look forward to, a holiday and more Christmas festivities & celebrations to look forward to...

It is December, afterall and tis' the season to be jolly! Ho ho ho! (self-cheerleading attempt)

No comments:

Post a Comment